St Peter’s East Bridgford warmly invites you to be a Young Singer.
- Learn how to sing
- Receive brilliant singing and musical training
- Have fun!
A message to parents
For your children, we offer:-
- an excellent musical training under the direction of an experienced choirmaster;
- a training programme based on the Royal School of Music ‘Voice for Life’ scheme, in which they can work for a series of medals, and for prizes awarded annually;
- opportunities to learn more about the Christian faith;
- friendship and fun with other young choristers in a safe environment.
Research has shown that reading ability, team working, social skills, learning ability and memory all improve by being a member of a choir.
Who can join?
Boys and girls aged from 6 to 8 years
When do we practise?
On Fridays in term time, from 6.00pm to 6.30pm
When do we sing in church?
At the 9.15am Sung Eucharist on the first Sunday of the month
Do I have to be a singer?
No! You just need to enjoy singing and want to learn about music
Contact Fr Oliver on 01949 20218